Eats & leaves products and service, user terms and conditions
1. When placing an order
- a) There is a daily cut-off time for orders; this is shown on the home screen, no new orders can be accepted after this time.
- b) Any cancellations or amendments to an order must be made by calling 020 3602 4966 within specified times.
- c) We cannot accept same day cancellations; amendments will be subject to practicality and availability if product changes are requested.
2. Acceptance of any order is at Eats & Leaves sole discretion
- a) Eats & Leaves will acknowledge receipt of all orders by email or telephone.
- b) If you don’t receive confirmation please contact us on 020 3602 4966.
3. Once we have accepted your order
- a) There may be occasions when, because of product quality, availability, or reasons beyond our control it will not be possible. to complete your order in full.
- b) In such cases, we will replace your order with a similar or higher product as appropriate.
- a) The price will be as set out on the menu page on Food and Drinks Menu, or on the set Platters Menu; prices will be current at the time and date of order.
- b) Price, information and product availability is subject to change without prior notice.
- a) All deliveries must be checked and signed for by an authorized person at the time of delivery.
- b) Authorized person signature will be deemed to constitute acceptance and delivery of a complete order.
6. Terms of Supply
- a) Eats & Leaves food is supplied strictly for direct customer use.
- b) Under no circumstances is our food or products to be resold to a third party.
- c) You will accept and comply with any instructions or recommendations from Eats & Leaves in relation to the storage and use of the products we supply. (All products supplied by us should be eaten or used on the day of purchase).
- a) Eats & Leaves liability in respect of any services, products delivered, or in connection with an order, will at Eats & Leaves discretion be limited to either:
- b) Offer to replace your order with a similar or higher product as appropriate, at our expense.
- c) A full refund for the products or services provided by us, refund not exceeding the original amount paid.
- d) Eats & Leaves will not be liable for any loss of profit, reputation or goodwill, suffered whether directly or indirectly incurred.
- e) Eats & Leaves will not directly or indirectly be liable for the use of, or inability to use the Eats & Leaves website, including, inaccessibility, misuse of data, fraud, viruses or malfunctioning.
- f) Eats & Leaves will endeavour to fulfil its obligations under this agreement, if we are unable to for reasons beyond our control, we will notify you, and we will be relieved of our obligations to you under these terms and conditions.
www.eatsandleaves.com email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Tel 020 3602 4966
Eats & Leaves General terms and conditions
1. Your access to and use of www.eatandleaves.com is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
2. Advice The contents of the Website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
3. Changes to website Eats & Leaves reserves the right to change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that Eats & Leaves shall not be liable to you for any change or removal, and change these terms and conditions at any time, and your continued use of the website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
4. Links to third party websites Eats & Leaves website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
5. Copyright All intellectual property, copyright, trademarks and any other rights in the website, its content, design, text and graphics are owned by Eats & Leaves. In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and printing of pages of the website for personal, use only.
6. Severance If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
7. Governing Law These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
8. Cookies Eats & Leaves will never collect any personal information about you, such as your name, address or financial details via our website cookies.
www.eatsandleaves.com email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel 020 3602 4966